EDUCATION AND CAREER
Degree in Psychology (Università degli Studi - Padova); Enrolment in Psychologists and Psychotherapists’. Register of Lombardy; Qualification in Family Psychotherapy (Centro System - Milan) and Family Mediation (Lombardy Region).
Master in Professional Traning (Teramo University).
Expert in “defusing” and “debriefing” techniques in emergency conditions.
Expert in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing).
In charge of psychology active service unit at St. Anna Hospital – Como.
Clinical Supervisor of Psychologists in training.
Coordinator of EU projects.
President of F.I.S.S.P (Italian Federation of Scientific Associations of Psychology).
Treasurer of I.N.P.A. (Italian Network of Psychologists’ Associations).
Member of the Organizing Committee of the XIV European Congress of Psychology (Milan, 2015).
Representative for Italy in the EFPA (European Federation of Psychologists’ Associations) Task Force for Psychology and Health.
Member of N.A.C (EFPA Commission for Europsy).
Member of the Psychologists’ National and Deontological Committee.
RESEARCH AND TRAINING ACTIVITIES
Coordinator and trainer in courses for psychologists and sanitary staff.
Research on dialysis and psychological needs: an integrated model of intervention.
Editor of the scientific review of psychology “Link”.
MOST IMPORTANT ARTICLES AND PUBLICATIONS
- Tummino V. (1993) “Diagnostic communication”, Convention Euroéthique, Marseille.
- Tummino V. (1994) “Counselling in the selection process: patients to be submitted to diagnosis techniques for HIV1“, First International Conference on counselling in the field of sexually transmitted viral infections, Firenze.
- Tummino V. (1995) “Health reform and counter-reform in Italy”, IV° European Congress of Psychology – Congress Book, Athens.Analisi delle problematiche psicologiche in un Istituto medico psico-medico-pedagogico - Note e Rivista di Psichiatria, 1979.
- Tummino V. (1998) “Irlanda del Nord: effetti della violenza terroristica”, Psicologia Italiana.
- Tummino V. (2009) “The development of scientific psychological publishing in Italy” - Psychology Science, Vol. 51, Supplement 1, Pabst Editor.