EDUCATION AND CAREER
1977-1979 Associate Professor in Social Psychology, University of Turin, Italy.
1979-2011 Director of the Family Studies and Research University Centre, Catholic University of Milan, Italy.
1980-1982 Full Professor of Social Psychology, University of Turin, Italy.
1982-2011 Full Professor of Social Psychology of the Family, Catholic University of Milan, Italy.
1999-2011 Dean, Faculty of Psychology, Catholic University of Milan, Italy.
Eugenia Scabini is Emeritus of Social Psychology and President of the Family Studies and Research University Centre of the Catholic University of Milan.
Theoretical issues in psychology of the family.
Intergenerational relationships and family functioning.
Adolescence, emerging adulthood and social risk.
Prosocial behavior and family relationships.
Value transmission in the family.
Social Psychology of the Family.
Family Ties Psychology.
MOST IMPORTANT ARTICLES AND PUBLICATIONS
- CIGOLI V., SCABINI E. (2006). Family Identity. Ties, Symbols and Transitions. Mahwah: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- SCABINI E., MARTA E., LANZ M. (2006). The transition to adulthood and family relations. An intergenerational perspective. London: Psychology Press.
- SCABINI E., MANZI C. (2011), Family Processes and Identity in SCHWARTZ S. J. LUYCKX K.,VIGNOLES V. L. (Eds.), Handbook of Identity Theory and Research, Springer XLII, pp. 565-584.
- BARNI D., VIENO A., ROSNATI R., ROCCATO M., SCABINI E. (2013), Multiple Sources of Adolescents’ Conservative Values: A Multilevel Study, in European Journal of Developmental Psychology, Published online: 25 Nov. 2013, DOI: 10.180/17405629.2013.857307.
- REGALIA C., MANZI C., SCABINI E. (2013), Individuation and differentiation in families across cultures, in FINE M. A., FINCHAM F. D. (Eds.), Handbook of family theories. Routledge, New York, pp. 437-455.