EDUCATION AND CAREER
Degree in Philosophy (University of Naplesi Federico II).
Degree in Psychology (University of Rome La Sapienza).
PhD in Psychology (University of Naples Federico II).
Assistant Professor in Clinical Psychology (Second University of Naples).
At present Associate Professor in Developmental and Educational Psychology.
(Department of Psychology, Second University of Naples).
Chief of the Degree Course in “Psychology applied to institutional contexts” at the Second University of Naples. Member of the Scientific committee of the scientific journal “Psicologia dell’Educazione” (Psychology of Education).
Predictors of antisocial conducts in adolescence.
Bullying at school and strategies of intervention.
Effects of harsh discipline and parenting practices on child adjustment.
Teacher in “Clinical Psychology in developmental age” at the degree course in Clinical Psychology of the Second University of Naples.
Teacher in “Psychological intervention in educational contexts” at the Degree Course in “Psychology applied to institutional contexts” of the Second University of Naples.
MOST IMPORTANT ARTICLES AND PUBLICATIONS
- Bacchini D., Affuso G. & De Angelis G. (2013) “Moral vs. non-moral attribution in adolescence: environmental and behavioural correlates”, European Journal of Developmental Psyhcology, Vol. 10, pp. 221-228;
- Bacchini D. (2013) Il ruolo educativo della famiglia. Essere genitori nella società contemporanea. Erickson, Trento. ISBN 978-88-590-0339-7;
- Bacchini D. (2011) Lo sviluppo morale, Carocci, Roma, ISBN 9788843061723;
- Bacchini D., Miranda M.C. & Affuso G. (2011) “Effects of parental monitoring and exposure to community violence on antisocial behavior and anxiety/depression among adolescents”, Journal of Interpersonal Violence, Vol. 26, Issue 2, pp. 269-292;
- Bacchini D., Esposito G. & Affuso G. (2009) “Social experience and school bullying”, Journal of Community and Social Applied Psychology, Vol. 19, pp. 17-32.