EDUCATION AND CAREER
Associate professor, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Psychology.
Clinical psychologist and psychotherapist in a public mental health service (outpatient clinic of the Italian NHS).
PhD. Psychology (University of Milan).
Degree in Economics (Bocconi University of Milan).
Degree in Philosophy (University of Milan).
Full professor; University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Psychology.
Individualism and collectivism.
Behavioral finance, stock market psychology, money and psychology.
Psychology of tax behaviour.
Business cycle and unemployment.
History of the economic behavior, work, and organizations.
Teaching and main courses
Course of Economic and Work Psychology,
Course of Behavioral Finance and money psychology.
MOST IMPORTANT ARTICLES AND PUBLICATIONS
- Ferrari L., Luciano E. & Peccati L. (1993) Institutionally heterogeneous agents in an imitative stock-market, in Stokking J. and Zambruno G. (editors) Recent research in financial modelling, Phisica-Verlag, Heidelberg;
- Ferrari L. & Romano D.F., (1999) Mente e denaro, introduzione alla psicologia economica [Mind and Money. an Introduction to Economic Psychology], Raffaello Cortina Editore, Milano;
- Ferrari L. & Lozza E. (2005) Psychological consequences on prices expectations of the currency as a unit of account, Journal of Economic Psychology, 26, pp. 313-325;
- Ferrari L. (2010) L’ascesa dell’individualismo economico [The rise of economic individualism], pp. IV+962, Casa Editrice Vicolo del Pavone, Piacenza;
- Ferrari L. & Randisi S. (2013) Fiscal psychology past and present Contemporary experiments validate historical hypotheses, Journal of Economic Psychology, Vol. 35, April , pp. 81-94.