EDUCATION AND CAREER
1981/82 to 1991/92: Researcher in Psychology (University of Trento – Faculty of Sociology, and University of Bologna – Faculty of Political Sciences
1992/93 to 1999/2000: Associate Professor (Applied Psychology), University of Bologna – Faculty of Psychology
2000/01 on: Full Professor (Work & Organizational Psychology), University of Bologna – School of Psychology and Educational Sciences
2009-on, Dean of the Italian branch of the Erasmus Mundus Master “WOP-P” (School of Psychology, U. Bologna)
Member of the EFPA ”European Committee for the Specialized Certificate in W&O Psychology”, 2012-on.
Work-related stress: measurement of psychosocial risks; integrated HR prevention practices;
Age & Work: career issues concerning older workers, at individual and organizational level
Has been teaching courses and seminars in W&O Psychology regularly since 1978, as member of the faculty at the Universities of Trento and Bologna (pre- and post-graduate, and doctoral studies). Member of the faculty of the Erasmus Mundus Master in WOP-Psychology, where is teaching Organizational Psychology and Applied Research Methods. Member of the faculty of the PhD programme in Psychological Sciences (U. Of Bologna).
MOST IMPORTANT ARTICLES AND PUBLICATIONS
- Guglielmi D., Simbula S., Vignoli M., Bruni I., Depolo M., Bonfiglioli R., Tabanelli M.C. & Violante F. S. (2013) “Solving a methodological challenge in work stress evaluation with the stress assessment and research toolkit (StART): A study protocol”, Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology, Vol. 8, Issue 1, Art. No. 18;
- Guglielmi D., Simbula S., Schaufeli W. B. & Depolo M. (2012) “Self-efficacy and workaholism as initiators of the job demands-resources model”, Career Development International, Vol. 17, Issue 4, pp. 375-389;
- Topa Cantisano G., Moriano J.A., Depolo M., Alcover de la Hera C.M. & Moreno A. (2011) “Retirement and wealth relationships: Meta-analysis and SEM”, Research on Aging, Vol. 33, Issue 5, pp. 501–528;
- Topa Cantisano G., Moriano J.A., Depolo M., Alcover de la Hera C.M. & Morales Dominguez J.F. (2009) “Antecedents and consequences of retirement planning and decision-making: A meta-analysis and model”, Journal of Vocational Behavior, Vol. 75, pp. 38-55;
- Tabanelli M.C., Depolo M., Cooke R.M.T., Sarchielli G., Bonfiglioli R., Mattioli S. & Violante F.S. (2008) “Available instruments for measurement of psychosocial factors in the work environment”, International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health, Vol. 82, Issue 1, pp. 1-12.